Intuition




I feel like intuition has been a strong sense for me for many, many years.  I believe in it...stand by it.  I have just recently felt that I need to go with my intuition 100% now. Failing and struggling have brought my intuition into reality.   

You know that feeling when you want something so badly and you know you're making mistakes and you know all of your friends are right and you know the pain and the hurt are real, but you don’t stop trying (crying)?

Intuition says, “Really, Cindy? Really?”  You wish for things so badly and the moments of contentment are so few.  I was there. But I learned from it; I learned the hard way.   

This last time (this past year) of truly trusting my intuition will make me never doubt it again. Hence, I think this is why I am acting so quickly on jumping on board with writing.  My intuition said, "Why the fuck not."

I'm excited about. It feels intense. I wept. I trust it. 

My intuition brought me to the following:
#teaching, #stocks, #AU/AG, #divorce, #selling and moving, 
#Chile, #North Shore, #being picky, #writing, #HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mighty Moat

Dunkin' Donuts in Starbucks Cup

In The Trenches