Lacking the Fear of Fear




As I get caught up in the swirl of everything that has been happening in my life the past four months, I truly feel the fear dripping off of me.  As I thought about this during my writing of my daily affirmations, I found myself nodding in confirmation regarding the changes I am seeing and feeling in myself...in my true core.   

I have less fear. 
I have less fear.  


Granted, I still worry as much and I continue to endlessly plot and plan, I feel strong about my path.  I think the people who truly know me, see this too. They are excited for my choices and help walk me through ideas that I have.  

 I only started doing scary things once I knew I had to end my marriage. 
Just the thought of that was scary, 
the process was scary, 
being alone was scary, 
going back to school was scary, 
traveling to foreign countries was scary, 
going to Boston by using the T was scary, 
dating was scary, 
stocks, tangible coins, crypto are exciting and scary.  
Being here is NOT scary. 
Stating out loud that I WAS going to write a book...ALL SCARY.


I AM ON MY WAY.   I HAVE LOST THE FEAR OF FEAR.

cdl.

                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mighty Moat

Dunkin' Donuts in Starbucks Cup

In The Trenches