In Sync

My senses have come alive the past few years, and I have been fortunate enough to recognize synchronicity with others who represent a strong place holder in my life. This feeling makes me feel solid and secure, so much so that I crave the feeling of synchronicity. 

The most amazing thing for me is when I recognize it and do that proverbial head nod, and even at times utter a faint, "Wow".  Amazing how life works. I sometimes feel that I am being guided into people's lives. I have made several "fast friends" lately since I have been closer to the ocean.  It is here that I have felt me strongest AND my weakest.  Amazing!

The flip-side for me here is when I feel something that I can't explain. An in-sync person gone topsy-turvy. This flips my ass into a highly emotion state; I become not myself and I hate that! I need to fix things. I need to understand. I need honesty. I feel it in my core when I am out of sync. I look for moon cycles. I look for mood cycles. I am like a hound dog trying to figure it out. Otherwise, I am not settle. Please be a person that keeps me in sync.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mighty Moat

Dunkin' Donuts in Starbucks Cup

In The Trenches